716 Acacia Drive
Located in the beloved Burlingame Terrace neighborhood in Burlingame, this single-level storybook residence presents surprises around every corner. Built in 2001 with an open and efficient floor plan, this is not one to be missed! Welcome to 716 Acacia Drive!
With craftsman inspiration, enter the home through a gorgeous slate front porch. Imagine lingering there on warm summer nights. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath single level residence boasts generous light-filled living spaces with high ceilings throughout. Built with intent, this open concept living space flows effortlessly from room to room. Relax with guests in the stunning living room and entertain in the huge formal dining room both accentuated with high ceilings for dramatic effect. The kitchen will surely be the place to create and share memories. Open to the spacious and comfortable family room with marble fireplace, this kitchen presents a large island with countertop seating and chef-worthy stainless appliances including a Viking range, Subzero refrigerator and more. At the end of the day, escape to relax in the master suite with double vanity, jet tub, and marble shower. Three more bedrooms complete this lovely home, including one near the entry which can also be used as an office, guest room, and more. And to make this home even more appealing, there is a fabulous bonus room that can be reimagined in a number of ways to suit your needs such as a playroom, man cave or office.
Finally, when the warm summer nights beckon you outside, you will be graciously welcomed to the spacious deck and lovely backyard designed for comfortable and relaxing gatherings. Wonderfully located close to Downtown Burlingame, CalTrain, 101, SFO and more! Come in...and welcome home!
- Built in 2001, 4Bed 2.5Baths
- Single-level home
- Storybook craftsman influence in one of the most beloved neighborhoods in Burlingame
- Slate front porch
- Open concept floor plan
- High ceilings throughout
- Huge living room and formal dining room accentuated with the high ceilings
- Generous family room off the kitchen
- Gorgeous kitchen with large island with countertop seating, stainless appliances including Viking range, Subzero refrigerator and more
- Master suite with double vanity, jet tub, and marble shower
- Bonus room can be reimagined as a playroom, man cave or office
- Spacious deck and backyard for outdoor gatherings
- 2,080 +/- sqft of living space on a 6,650 +/- sqft lot
- Wonderfully located close to Downtown Burlingame, CalTrain, 101, SFO and more!
- Buyers to verify school enrollment and boundaries